Wine Club Case Release
We invite you to join the family and get more out of your glass.
Our prestigious members’ club grants you access to special offers and experiences.
Our new Wine Club case is now available to purchase.
Purchase the Wine Club case – March 2021
The new wine club case is an exquisite wooden box with the following wines:
1. Saxenburg Exclusive Winemakers Blend 2020 (Wine Club Members Only)
2. Saxenburg Private Collection Sauvignon Blanc 2020
3. Saxenburg Limited Edition Sauvignon Blanc – Semillon 2020
4. Saxenburg Private Collection Chardonnay 2019
5. Saxenburg Private Collection Syrah 2017
6. Saxenburg Private Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 1995 (Members Only)
R2,100.00, including free shipping
Wine Club Case & Membership – March 2021R2,100.00
Experience a never-ending passion
The most widely enjoyed benefits –
– 12% discount on wines.
– Exclusive access to limited edition wines & our Bührer Library Collection.
– Exclusive access to large format bottles.
– Special deals from our partners & complimentary tastings.
– Webinars with the winemaker.
– Discounts on accommodation and more.
– Our Saxenburg sommeliers and concierges are available to provide you with a premium service and assist with personalized curation.
Wine Club Manager, Michelle van Zyl is on hand to deal with any service and wine questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not wish to purchase the March 2021 Wine Club case but remain a member of the Saxenburg Wine Club – all orders of +R2,100.00 will be acknowledged so you are welcome to curate your own collection.
Wine Club Tasting Notes
Saxenburg Exclusive Winemaker’s Blend 2020
The nose is delicate with subtle aromas of apple, pear, naartjie, white flowers & pecan nuts. The palate is layered, textured and complex with a fine-lined acidity running through it.
Saxenburg Private Collection Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Aromas of gooseberries, garden peas, kiwi, and wet quartz make for a lovely mix of both green and tropical flavours. The palate is wonderfully textured, with well balanced and lingering acidity.
Saxenburg Limited Edition Sauvignon Blanc – Semillon 2020
Some flinty reduction on the nose opens to aromas of peach, litchi, fresh garden peas and beeswax. The palate is full and textured but is balanced with a long and lingering acidity.
Saxenburg Private Collection Chardonnay 2019
The nose shows lemon, cut green apples, fresh bread, nuts and a hint of beeswax. The palate is long and lingering, with a refreshing acidity.
Saxenburg Private Collection Syrah 2017
Beautiful nose of black cherries, red berries and a hint of pepper and spice. The palate is seamless – the tannin dense, but finely grained. Hints of oak are beautifully integrated and only adds to the incredible complexity. A note of crushed granite and floral elements brings freshness to the palate that finishes with sweet spice.
Saxenburg Private Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 1995
This was a hot and dry vintage that produced wines of great density and concentration. Enticing aromas of cassis, mulberries and roasted coffee beans are found on the nose, while the palate is still fresh and has maintained a beautiful acidity. The tannins have softened over the years but still offers grip and interest to the palate.
Become a Wine Club Member and enjoy discounts and exclusive offers throughout the year!
Terms and Conditions
– There is no joining fee.
– Members commit to purchasing the 2 Wine Club cases each year.
– Each member with their own curated case would need to purchase the same month as the launch of the wine club cases. This would be in March & September 2021.
– Your benefits are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
– Benefits fall away should a delivery be skipped.
– The membership case changes every 6 months, in March and September. The March 2021 case is R2,100.00 inclusive of delivery.
– The next Wine Club case will be released in September 2021.
May your glasses always be full of the finest!
Vincent and Fiona Bührer
Please do stay in touch with us via our social media channels below and we adore seeing you enjoy your #SaxenburgMoments so be sure to tag us too.–0